March 22nd, 2008 11:11 pm by Vincent Flanders
I was really disappointed when a program called RescueTime stopped working. I tried everything suggested and I couldn’t get it back. Well, the great news is IT WORKS AGAIN. The solution was one of the following:
- There was a new version of the software.
- I updated Windows and the .NET 2.0 upgrade decided to finally install (third time’s the charm).
- I created a new user account.
I really like the way it tells me how much time I’m spending on each application on my computer. It’s very cool and the individual version is free (the business version hasn’t been release so I don’t know pricing.) I have no commercial interest in this product. I’m just happy it’s working again.